Hello, my name is Simon Robinson.
I have been in the motor trade since leaving school in 1989 starting work at the County Garage Group. In my time there I gained my full City and Guilds in Cars and Light Commercial vehicles .
Moving on from County Garage Group to On a Hill garage, I was carrying out roadside breakdown and recovery for all the leading breakdown clubs.
After 10 years there I moved onto working for the RAC, until now in 2014 when I
decided to go self employed. I work from home and also provide a mobile service.
My new venture will include the following -
- Mobile vehicle repairs and engine diagnostics
- Servicing mots brakes exhausts etc
- Commercial vehicles up to 10 tonne
- Agricultural vehicles tractors quad bikes
- Trailer and horse box servicing
I will carry out repairs at the customers home, work or at my workshop.
I also provide a Call out service (for breakdowns).